Telephone cards can be used to pay the call charges of your telephone bill of next month onwards.
Applicable telephone cards
- Only unused telephone cards can be used.
Applicable types of services
- Subscriber Line (telephone service), ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network), Hikari Denwa (IP telephone service), Hikari Denwa Office Type (IP telephone service), (excluding Hikari Denwa Office A (Ace))
- Only the call charges listed on the telephone bill can be paid by telephone cards.
|Fixed-Line||ISDN||Hikari Denwa(*2)||Hikari Denwa
|Hikari Denwa Office A (Ace)|
|Mobile phones and PHS call charges|
|International call charges|
- Call charges of NTT Communications listed on the telephone bill.
- 2)Not applicable to Hikari Denwa monthly basic charge excluding call charge (Basic plan, Anshin plan, Motto Anshin plan: 550 yen (tax-included), Hikari Denwa A(Ace): 1,122 yen (tax-included)).
A separate contract of FLETS Hikari is required to use Hikari Denwa (Basic plan, Anshin plan, Motto Anshin plan) or Hikari Denwa A(Ace).
- Magnetic telephone card: 55 yen per card (tax-included)
- * Telephone cards may not be used for call charge payment sometimes. Please call 0120-747488 (free) for more information.
For further inquiries, please dial
- 0120-747488 (free)
9am to 5pm Monday through Friday
(Closed Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays and New Year’s Holidays [Dec.29 to Jan.3])
- *Bills to customers for monthly usage charges, etc. will be raised by NTT Finance, a member of the NTT Group. (Subject to the services used, bills may be raised by NTT West.)
- *To avoid making a wrong number, please confirm the number before you dial it.
Shipping address of telephone cards
- Telephone card section, NTT West Billing Service Center
Dewamatchi building 2F
4-1 Dewamachi Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa