How to use the living experience
NTT West sets a day for using the living experience of Disaster Emergency Message Dial (171) (telephone service) during normal time. You are urged to experience the service together with your family members, relatives, and friends.
- 【Day for the living experience】
- All day on the 1st and 15th day of every month
- First three days of the New Year (All day, January 1 ? January 3)
- Disaster Prevention Week (9:00 a.m., August 30 ? 5:00 p.m., September 5)
- Disaster Prevention and Volunteer Week (9:00 a.m., January 15 ? 5:00 p.m., January 21)
- 【Service conditions】
- Message recording time: 30 seconds
- Message storage period: Until the living experience has been turned off
- Number of storable messages: 20
- Note 1: The living experience may not be available if a natural disaster occurs.
- Note 2: The living experience may start earlier depending on the circumstances of network operations.
- Note 3: Center usage charges regarding to the use of message storage units, etc. are free of charge. Dialing charges are free to record and play back messages from an NTT East or NTT West subscription phone. When you make calls from telephones connected to the network of a telecommunications carrier other than us, contact the relevant carrier regarding dialing charges.