April 18, 2018
NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE WEST CORPORATION
■For the charge of subscribed telephone (telephone services), FLET‘S Hikari (FTTH access services) and so on, NTT WEST will bill bimonthly when the odd-numbered month (Jan., Mar., May, Jul., Sep., Nov.) charge is under 5,000 yen (tax included). The charge will be combined into the following even-numbered month (Feb., Apr., Jun., Aug., Oct., Dec.) bill from the November 2018 bill.
■From May 2018, we will notify customers in a sequential order . Information notice will be enclosed in the bill for paper bill payment customers and direct mail will be sent to credit card payment customers and My Billing service users.
Regarding charges for subscribed telephone and FLET'S Hikari and so on, if the billing amount of odd-numbered month ( Jan., Mar., May, Jul, Sep., Nov.) is under 5,000 yen (tax included), the charge will be combined into the following even-numbered month (Feb., Apr., Jun, Aug., Oct., Dec.)bill.
Bill of November 2018
- ＊ If the billing amount in November 2018 is under 5,000 yen (tax included), it will be charged together with December bill.
Customers who use our services*1*2 charged by NTT FINANCE or NTT WEST
- *1 Subscribed telephone, INS Net, FLET’S Hikari, FLET’S Hikari optional services, FLET’S ADSL, FLET’S ISDN and others.
- *2 Hikari Collaboration model is not subject to bimonthly bill. However, when FLET’S Hikari optional services are in use, the charges are subject to bimonthly bill.
The following cases are exempt from bimonthly billing and the charges are billed monthly regardless of the amount.
< Main exempted cases >
- When multiple line charges are combined in one bill.
- When multiple line bills are sent in one envelop.
- When the bill include the service fee that is collected on behalf of third parties.
- When customers use NTT FINANCE’s OMATOME billing.
- When detailed telephone bill is provided in print.
- When the installation fee for “FLET’S Hikari” is paid in installments.
- When “Hikari Denwa A(Ace)(IP telephone service)” is used and My Billing service is not in use.
- When “FLET’S Hikari” discount service*3 is used and My Billing service is not in use.
For further details regarding exempted cases, please check our WEBSITE that you can find below( 6.contact)
- *3 When My Billing is not in use and the following discount services are used, the bimonthly billing service won’t be applied: “Hikari Motto discount “”Web Hikari Motto discount””Dohnt discount””Dohnt student discount””Hikari Hajime discount”.
4. Notice to the customers
From May 2018 to August 2018, we will notify the paper bill payment customers by information notice enclosed in the bill and the credit card payment customers and My Billing service users by direct mail.
5. For customers who wish to be billed monthly
In case you wish to be billed monthly ,while the billing amount is under 5,000 yen (tax included), you can apply for monthly billing. Please apply through our WEBSITE or calling us. You can find the contact information below.
- * If you wish to be billed bimonthly in the even-numbered months (Feb., Apr., Jun., Aug., Oct., Dec) regardless of the billing amount, please apply the bimonthly billing through our WEBSITE or calling us. You can find the contact information below.
* To avoid making a wrong number, please confirm the number before you dial it.
Business Hours: 9:00AM～5:00PM (except Saturdays ,Sundays, National Holidays and New Year's Holidays (Dec.29 to Jan.3))
< Image of how bill will be issued >
* Information is current as of the date of issue of the individual press release.
Please be advised that information may be outdated after that point.