Telephone cards can be used to pay the call charges of your telephone bill of next month onwards.
Applicable telephone cards
- Only unused telephone cards can be used.
Applicable types of services
- Subscriber Line (telephone service), ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network), Hikari Denwa (IP telephone service), Hikari Denwa Office Type (IP telephone service), (excluding Hikari Denwa Business Type, Hikari Denwa Office A (Ace))
- Only the call charges listed on the telephone bill can be paid by telephone cards.
|Fixed-Line||ISDN||Hikari Denwa(*2)||Hikari Denwa
|Hikari Denwa Business Type
Hikari Denwa Office A
|Mobile phones and PHS call charges|
|International call charges|
- Call charges of NTT Communications listed on the telephone bill.
- Not applicable to the flat call charge portion of Hikari Denwa monthly basic rate (Hikari Denwa A: 1,020 yen (excluding tax), Basic plan, Motto Anshin plan, Anshin plan: 500 yen (excluding tax)).
- Magnetic telephone card: 50 yen per card (excluding tax)
- * Telephone cards may not be used for call charge payment sometimes. Please call 0120-747488 (free) for more information.
For further inquiries, please dial
- 0120-747488 (free)
9am to 5pm Monday through Friday
(Closed Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays and New Year’s Holidays [Dec.29 to Jan.3])
- *Bills to customers for monthly usage charges, etc. will be raised by NTT Finance, a member of the NTT Group. (Subject to the services used, bills may be raised by NTT West.)
- *To avoid making a wrong number, please confirm the number before you dial it.